Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services (RDS) User CAL (50)
✔ Genuine Software
✔ 24/7 Support
✔ No expiration
✔ Lifetime warranty
✔ Permanent updates
✔ Installation files
✔ Product key
Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services (RDS) User CAL (50) – Give Your Business a Competitive Edge
Are you tired of having to maintain your own servers and IT infrastructure? Do you want to increase the efficiency of your business and provide a better user experience for your employees? Look no further than Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services (RDS) User CAL (50).
With Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services, you can access your desktop from anywhere with an internet connection, making it easier than ever to work remotely. Say goodbye to being tied to your office computer, and hello to the flexibility of working from any device, anywhere.
Here are some of the features and benefits that come with this package:
- Remote access to your desktop from anywhere
- High-performance graphics and video playback
- Secure and reliable connections
- Increased efficiency and productivity
- Reduced hardware and IT infrastructure costs
- Improved user experience for your employees
- Better flexibility for your business
Imagine the freedom and flexibility of being able to access your desktop from any device, anywhere. You’ll be able to get work done on the go, or work from home without any disruptions.
But it’s not just about convenience. By using Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services, you can also save money on hardware and IT infrastructure costs, and provide a better user experience for your employees. With improved efficiency and productivity, your business can have a competitive edge in today’s fast-paced world.
Don’t take our word for it. Here’s what one satisfied customer had to say about their experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services:
“We’ve been using Remote Desktop Services for several months now, and it’s been a game-changer for our business. Our employees can access their desktops from anywhere, and we’ve seen a significant increase in productivity as a result. Highly recommended!”
So why wait? Give your business the competitive edge it deserves with Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services (RDS) User CAL (50). Order now and start experiencing the benefits today!
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Hard Drive: RDS Service Cals requires a minimum of 6GB of available hard drive space.
- Monitor: SQL Server requires a monitor with Super-VGA (800 × 600) or higher resolution.
- Internet: Internet functionality requires Internet access (charges may apply).
- Minimum: 1 GB
- Recommended: at least 4GB and should be increased as the database size increases to ensure optimal performance.
- Processor Speed:
- Minimum: x64 Processor: 1.4 GHz
- Recommended: 2.0 GHz or faster
- Processor type: x64 Processor: AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon 64, Intel Xeon with Intel EM64T support, Intel Pentium IV with EM64T support
- Operating system: Windows Server 2022
- .NET Framework: Minimum operating systems include the minimum .NET framework.
- Networking Software: Supported operating systems for SQL Server have built-in networking software. Named and default instances of a standalone installation support the following network protocols: Shared Memory, Named Pipes, and TCP / IP.
- Installation of RDS Service Cals is only supported on x64 processors. It is no longer supported on x86 processors.
- Brand: Microsoft
- Released on: 01-09-2021
- Program type: Windows Server
- Format: Retail License Key
- Compatibility: 64-bit
- Language: EU Multilingual (it is possible to change language settings after installation; additional language packs are also available to be downloaded and installed separately)
- This edition includes 50 Client User Access Licenses
- Product code: R18-06466
- EAN/UPC: 889842771916