MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2019 DATACENTER LICENSE
Why Datacenter Edition?
• Deliver enhancements to core Windows Server functionality.
• Enable developers to create cloud native apps and modernize traditional apps using containers and micro-services.
• Increase security and reduce business risk with multiple layers of protection built into the operating system.
• Continues to enable high density virtualization.
• Adds advanced software-defined Windows Server 2019 Datacenter capabilities.
• Adds advanced software-defined storage capabilities.
Datacenter Key Features:
• Core Windows Server Functionality.
• Hybrid integration.
• Hyper-converged infrastructure.
• Unlimited OSEs/Hyper-V Containers.
• Unlimited Windows Server Containers.
• Host Guardian Service.
• Unlimited Storage Replica.
• Shielded Virtual Machines.
• Software defined networking.
• Software defined storage.
Full Compliment of Features in Windows Server 2019 Datacenter*
Unique Hybrid Capabilities with Azure
Extend your datacentre to Azure to maximise existing investments and gain new hybrid capabilities. The move to the cloud is a journey and often takes a hybrid approach, one that combines on-premises and cloud environments. With its hybrid cloud capabilities, Microsoft takes a future-proof, long-term approach—which is exactly why we see it playing a central role in cloud strategies for the foreseeable future. With Windows Server 2019, you will be able to easily integrate a comprehensive set of Azure services, such as Azure Backup, Azure File Sync, disaster recovery, and much more, without disrupting your applications and infrastructure.
• Storage Migration Service: Helps to inventory and migrate data, security, and configurations from legacy systems to Windows Server 2019 and/or Azure.
• Synchronizing File Servers to Azure: Centralize your organization’s file shares in Azure Files while keeping the flexibility, performance, and compatibility of an on-premises file server.
• System Insights: Brings local predictive analytics capabilities native to Windows Server. These predictive capabilities, each backed by a machine-learning model, locally analyze Windows Server system data to provide high-accuracy predictions that help reduce the operational expenses associated with reactively managing Windows Server instances.
• Azure Network Adaptor: Easily connects to Azure virtual networks. Windows Admin Center performs the heavy lifting of configuring the VPN to a new network adapter that will connect Windows Server 2019 to a point-to-site Azure virtual network VPN.
• Enhanced Azure AD Authentication: Windows Server 2019 can join Azure Active Directory (Azure AD), enabling new scenarios in which the computer account can be used for authentication in the cloud.
• VM Protection: Replicates workloads running on physical and virtual machines (VMs) from a primary site to a secondary location.
• Unified Management: Windows Admin Center is an elegant browser-based HCI remote management interface that includes software-defined network configuration and monitoring.
• Storage Spaces: Protect your data from drive failures and extend storage over time as you add drives to your servers.
• Enhanced Storage Spaces Direct (S2D): Build software-defined storage using industry standard servers with local storage that can scale up to 1PB per storage pool in Windows Server 2016 and 4PB per storage pool and 64TB per volume in Windows Server 2019 Datacenter.
• Mirror-Accelerated Parity: Lets you create volumes that are part mirror and part parity for 2x better performance on storage spaces direct deployments. Writes land first in the mirrored portion and are gradually moved into the parity portion.
• Precision Time Protocol (PTP): PTP enables network devices to add the latency introduced by each network device into the timing measurements, thereby providing a far more accurate time sample than Network Time Protocol (NTP).
• Leap Second: Support for leap seconds (occasional 1-second additions to UTC to adjust as earth’s rotation slows) increases accuracy, compliance, and traceability.
• HTTP/2: Support for HTTP/2 (RFC 7540) in the native HTTP server. Now, Windows Server 2019 delivers performance and security benefits to your website deployments with HTTP/2.
• Latency Optimized Background Transport – LEDBAT: With Windows Server 2019, we bring a latency optimized, network congestion control provider, Low Extra Delay Background Transfer (LEDBAT). LEDBAT is designed to automatically yield bandwidth to users and applications, while consuming the entire bandwidth available when the network is not in use.
• IP Address Management (IPAM) and DNS: IPAM now supports comprehensive DNS and DHCP management with role-based access control across multiple AD forests. DNS provides for traffic management, load balancing, split-brain deployments, and prevention of DNS amplification attacks.
• MultiPoint Services Role: Enables low cost-per-seat by allowing multiple users to run their own sessions while connected to one machine.
• High-Availability RDS Connection Broker: helps create a fault-tolerance connection broker for Remote Desktop Services (RDS) scenarios.
• SDN with IPv4/IPv6: Software defined networking (SDN) provides a method to centrally configure and manage physical and virtual network devices. Additionally, Windows Server 2019 now supports IPv6 and dual stack IPv4/IPv6 addressing as well.
- Brand: Microsoft
- Released on: 08-10-2018
- Program type: Windows Server
- Format: Retail License Key
- Compatibility: 32-bit and 64-bit
- Language: EU Multilingual (it is possible to change language settings after installation; additional language packs are also available to be downloaded and installed separately)
- Product code: P71-09023
- EAN/UPC: 889842424645
There are no reviews yet.